Committed to responsible tourism
Stay Green is the H10 Hotels Sustainability Plan. In line with our commitment to society and the environment, its goal is to promote a model for responsible tourism in all our destinations.
As part of the Stay Green programme, the H10 Tindaya hotel has implemented the following actions:
- 100% renewable electricity consumption.
- Harnesses ambient heat to generate hot water (heat pumps).
- Generates its own drinking water supply from seawater (desalination).
- Tablets in reception to promote digitalisation and encourage paper saving.
- Gives furniture and other goods to IES Santo Tomás de Aquino in Puerto del Rosario to create leisure and recreation spaces.